Here is our LS-Series benchtop programming starter kit. We have what you need to move an OBD-II port from the vehicle to the bench.
This kit includes:
- BF00025 Storage Case For BenchForce
- BF00044 BenchForce PowerBlock Protective EVA Soft Case
- BF00019 BenchForce PowerBlock II 12V Switch Assembly
- BF01072 Pass-Through Harness for OBD-II Programming
- BF01083 Power Cable 2.1mm 5ft with Battery Clips
- BF01035 Engine Module Harness for 99-09 24x LS-Series Engines
- BF01052 Engine Module Harness for 05-06 E40 ECM
- BF01038 Engine Module Harness for 06-16 E38 ECM
- BF01047 Engine Module Harness for 06-15 E67 ECM
- BF01060 Engine Module Harness for 11-18 E78 ECM
- BF00017 Power Supply - AC to DC 5 AMP
PowerBlock is compatible with all of our ECU programming harnesses for OBD-II and J1939 applications. Please contact us with any questions before purchasing. The unit itself does not program anything, it has no logic inside. It is a circuit board-based passthrough to allow bench programming outside of a vehicle.